Working with a psychotherapist that does not take insurance is called, an Out of Network Provider. However, the fees for psychotherapy, may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or your employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage and ask the following questions:
- Do I have Mental Health Benefits?
- Do I have Out of Network Benefits ?
- What is my Out of Network deductible and has it been met?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is a referral from my primary care physician, required?
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, or you have not notified me, at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. IF YOU HAVE A MONDAY APPOINTMENT, YOU MUST CANCEL ON FRIDAY BY NOON, NOT TO INCUR CHARGES.